Full or Part-time office space available for rent in attractive new spacious integrated healthcare facility in Vista, CA. Private treatment rooms for rent for Acupunture. Front office staff, phone/computer support, equipment, large modern therapy and treatment rooms available. Contact Aspireinhealth@gmail.com, 1-760-439-9896
To be very clear, this is not a job opening; it is a business opportunity for a multiple practitioner operation. Its services include Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Yoga workshops for wellness and a variety of retail wellness-oriented herbs and other products. Ownership has been in operation for a number of stable and growing years, in one of the hottest markets in the Maryland area. Moreover, the Owner has executed a strategy for growth that will take place this year, despite plans to exit, for the benefit of new ownership. This growth is estimated to provide a sizable increase and there is room in the existing space to accommodate that spike in activity. The asking price is $450,000 with a positive cash flow to the current owner of in excess of $133,000 per year.
Unique opportunity to own a mostly-cash practice in Carlsbad
Carlsbad Acupuncture & Herbs (CAH), currently the
acupuncture practice of Clayton Woolley, is located in
Dr. Clayton Woolley L.Ac
Clayton Woolley L.Ac, MSTCM
2558 Roosevelt St., Suite 203
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Unique opportunity to own a lucrative, high-net practice in the
gorgeous California coastal community of Carlsbad. Carlsbad
Acupuncture & Herbs (CAH), currently the acupuncture practice of
Clayton Woolley, is located in north San Diego County just steps
from the beach. With an affluent and health-conscious population
and consistent return business, the opportunity to have an abundant
practice drawing from a major metropolitan area is available from the
moment you step in.
No marketing necessary—the reputation of this practice
keeps a steady flow of new patients streaming in. Low overhead,
years of records, and consistent patient flow mean you’ll continue to
keep your costs predictably low. Add more hours, hire an associate,
and/or sublease some of your space, and you have the chance to add
even more success to an already prosperous practice.
For details click on this link:
Looking for an acupuncturist to sub-lease space in a well established chiropractic office- past acupuncturist outgrew space. Total office space is 3000 square feet, including two restrooms, large lobby area, as well as three treatment rooms and separate office. CAM, utilities, internet all included in a rent of $1200/month.
The Community Acupuncture Project of West Seattle is looking for a licensed acupuncturist who loves working in a collaborative environment, seeing a high volume of patients in a fast paced clinic that is rooted in social justice. This is a great opportunity to work in an established and busy community acupuncture clinic in Seattle!
Hiring now for Substitute positions
Employee position begins in summer.
Training begins in June with shifts starting late July, 2019
To be considered for employment as an acupuncturist at CAP the applicant must:
Have an active Washington acupuncture license.
Have acupuncture malpractice insurance.
Be willing and eager to adopt the style of treatment we utilize at CAP (acupuncture only, distal point treatments required).
Practice anti-oppression principles and believe in liberation for all people.
Have done some reading/learning about community acupuncture and understand the basics through POCA membership, attendance at POCAFests, CA 101s, and/or working at other CA clinics.
The ideal applicant:
Has a passion for community acupuncture, a love of people and a desire to treat large numbers of patients in a dynamic, faced paced environment.
Is positive, friendly, caring, a clear communicator, dependable and works well independently while being part of a team.
Able to treat patients quickly and stay focused and calm in a fast-paced environment.
Is grounded, focused, and confident.
Loves being very busy and you are stoked to eventually treat 6-8 patients an hour
Does a superb job reading people and communicating with them in ways that really “speaks to them” and their needs, and facilitates them expressing their own unique goals regarding using acupuncture.
Is comfortable working with patients speaking Vietnamese, Spanish and other non-English languages
Has attention to detail, cleans up, helps out, and is aware of your surroundings
Has healthy boundaries and knows when to say ‘no’ to difficult patients
Is comfortable with the LGBTQ community and is body positive
Wants to live in West Seattle or South King County.
Is willing, open, and able to learn established clinic systems and treatment styles.
Has what it takes to be a part of a team: active listening skills, clearly communicate your needs, you pitch in without having to be asked, you ask questions.
Opened in 2009, 8 recliners, 2 tables, spanning two floors, located in the West Seattle Business Junction. We have established invisible reception systems and occasional volunteer front desk coverage. We utilize streamlined marketing systems to help you build your shifts. We have a well-loved and beautiful clinic that our patients depend on. We offer over 7000 treatments a year. We have relationships with the local healthcare and business communities. We have a proven track record having been in operation for over 10 years. We have a very low tolerance for shenanigans, but enthusiastically support diligent work with as many benefits as we can possibly afford. Check out our videos here:http://www.acupunctureforall.org/
Starts with 4-5 shifts per week (must be able to work nights and weekends) with potential for more. Additional locations, administrative duties and more shifts are all possible as we grow. Paid training at $15/hour. Hourly rate starts at $25-28/hour DOE. Paid staff meetings. PTO. Unlimited acupuncture. Malpractice and DOH fees paid after completed evaluation period. A “boss” (punk owner) that wants to see you succeed and thrive. We work hard here, and with A LOT OF HEART. We provide an opportunity to see many diverse patients while working in a fun and supportive environment. While we value experienced punks, we are happy to train new practitioners. We do not emphasize any specific style or method beyond doing what you think is really awesome acupuncture, but not making a big deal about it. We expect our punks, after training and shadowing, to navigate our online scheduling, online chart noting, and invisible receptionist.
You will be responsible and accountable for:
Greeting patients and establishing rapport within the first 5 minutes in a kind, welcoming manner
Diagnosing and devising treatment plans based on a quick review of patient paperwork and short conversations with patients
Completing 5-8 treatments/hour
Completing follow up treatments in 10 minutes or less
Completing new patient/initial treatments in 20 minutes or less
Remaining aware of community treatment rooms and its shifting priorities
Prompt beginning and end of treatments
Providing patients with a wake up call at their designated time
Charting patient notes each shift
Communicating with colleagues as needed
After training and shadowing, we have you needle and we will evaluate your performance to determine if you would be a good fit for CAP. This evaluation is based on many factors such as patient feedback and adequately fulfilling the responsibilities outlined above.
If you’re interested, please email Sonja Sivesind a cover letter and current resume with your license number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrated multidisciplinary pain management facility in Central Islip, NY is looking for a motivated, mature, responsible New York State Licensed Acupuncturist to treat patients using effective clinical techniques and hands-on patient care. Moderate to high patient volume, time management and effective treatments are paramount.
Job will be salary based - 5 days a week / 8 hours per day. Part-Time positions are also expected to be available upon request.
New graduates welcome, salary commensurate with experience.
Send all inquiries to Michael.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
The Teal Center in Arlington, VA, has an immediate opening for a Virginia Licensed acupuncturist at our Virginia Hospital Center clinic. We see many oncology patients in this practice who are looking for support before, during and after treatment. We also have the opportunity to serve women with fertility concerns and during pregnancy as well as people with pain, orthopedic conditions and a variety of other health concerns. Being in the hospital, this is an ideal opportunity for a practitioner who is motivated to meet and promote a collaborative relationship with oncologists, OB’s and internal medicine doctors.
Teal Center practitioners are independent professionals (contractors). We are looking for practitioners who are committed to building a full time practice, but it is possible to start part time.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of interest to Brenda Teal: email@example.com AND Crystal Kaplan: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about The Teal Center: www.tealcenter.com
Community Acupuncture of Saint Louis is looking for an acupuncturist to join our clinic. Our clinic sees 170 clients per week, and has high google placement. The position is fast-paced at 4 clients per hour, but still allows a little more time with each client than many Community Acupuncture clinics in other cities. Position is for an independent contractor, who is paid 50% of revenues, and purchases their own supplies and professional insurance. Previous starting practitioners made $40,000--$45,000 in their first year, with increased earnings after that. Female preferred as clinic already has four male practitioners, and clients are requesting a bit more “Yin in the clinic”. Those relocating might want to consider St Louis---with no acupuncture school here, there are far fewer practitioners here than many US cities; St Louis also has a relatively low cost of living. www.acustl.com
Contact Toby Donaker, Licensed Acupuncturist, at email@example.com
Acupuncture Job Posting:
Full- or part-time positions open
Days/hours needed: Inquire for current days/hours needed.
Responsibilities: Performing acupuncture within your scope of practice, assisting with laundry and cleaning, networking with potential referral sources to build a patient base, and other tasks.
Experience: Experience as an acupuncturist helpful but not required.
Required Skills: Must possess (or have applied for, awaiting approval) an acupuncture license current for the state of Tennessee. Must possess people skills, the ability to communicate clearly, professional appearance, and computer skills. Must be available to work Sundays.
Pay: Hourly plus commission
To apply: Please email a resume with at least three references that may be contacted, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEAD ACUPUNCTURIST- CRANSTON, RI
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Modern Acupuncture is recruiting a Lead Acupuncturists who will report directly to the Regional Developer and be responsible for the development and management of the clinical acupuncture program for the site opening in Cranston, RI. In addition, the Lead Acupuncturist will be participating in marketing and business development efforts to optimize clinical utilization and financial performance.
The Lead Acupuncturist is expected to be a clinical leader who is exhibiting exemplary clinical performance that is consistent with the policies and procedures of the Company.
• Assess client condition by reviewing patients' health and medical histories;
questioning, observing and examining patient by conducting brief health history and interview, observing client and interpreting findings.
• Maintain safe and clean treatment environment and adhering to Clean Needle Technique protocols; complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and laws
• Administer acupuncture treatment using sterile, single use needles at specified locations to address patient’s chief complaint
• Evaluate effects of treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating patient’s progress; modifying when necessary and advising patients about recommended treatment options.
• Document, monitor and maintain accurate records regarding patient treatments
• Adhere to strict HIPAA guidelines regarding patient health information
• Provide confident, accurate, relevant, and relatable information for patients regarding the full benefits of acupuncture
• Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and
In addition to the clinical responsibilities the Lead Acupuncturist is expected to work with the Company to lead the clinical practice to assure that patients are receiving a high-quality care experience that is consistent with state and Modern Acupuncture requirements. The Lead Acupuncturist must be a team builder who inspires confidence, leads by example and is able to motivate people towards their highest level of performance.
• Establish standards, policies, and systems to ensure compliance with all state, rules, regulations, policies and procedures that may affect or impact the Company.
• Establish standards, policies, and guidelines to ensure compliance with Modern Acupuncture standards, policies, and guidelines.
• Establish and enforce standards, policies, and guidelines to ensure the provision of quality clinical services by the staff acupuncturists.
• Advise the Company with respect to recruiting and hiring of prospective acupuncturists.
• Advise the Company with respect to the selection, retention and termination of staff acupuncturists.
• Provide staff acupuncturist training and supervision in the in the delivery of acupuncture services that are consistent with the Modern Acupuncture model.
• Establish goals and performance metrics for staff acupuncturists and advise the Company on incentive structures to create alignment and support performance management.
• Develop, update and implement quality assurance and quality improvement programs.
• Monitor documentation process to ensure quality and compliance with Modern Acupuncture requirements.
• Manage acupuncturist scheduling to assure consistent service delivery that aligns with hours of operation and demand.
• Participate in outreach and marketing efforts to optimize acupuncturist utilization.
• Perform monthly review of key performance statistics (KPI) to identify and implement best practices. Includes operational and financial metrics.
• Assist in the development and management of the staff acupuncturist budget
• Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
• Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited institution
• Current Acupuncture license in state of Rhode Island
• Ability to make guests feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments
• Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
• Confident in presenting and selling services
• Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
• Confident and positive disposition
• Able to work weekends/evenings (as required)
• Maintain a professional appearance and wear company approved attire
• Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
• Able to lift to 50 pounds
If interested please send your resume to: email@example.com.
"American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine" is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.
PO Box 96503 #44114Washington DC firstname.lastname@example.org