Mind, Mood, and Food: A Food as Medicine Seminar on Optimal Nutrition for the Brain -Stockbridge, MA
3/14/2014 to 3/16/2014
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
Medical doctor James S. Gordon teams up with four leading clinicians
in medical and culinary nutrition to share the latest in science-based
practices to improve brain health. Designed for health professionals and
non-professionals alike, this practical weekend seminar covers topics
- Using self-care to dramatically reduce stress and improve quality of life
- Mind-body techniques that are refreshing to the brain and spirit
- The landscape of the brain and up-to-date nutritional science for emotional, cognitive, and behavioral disorders
- Food, spices, and herbs that nourish the brain, from infants to elders
- A glossary of supplements for optimal brain health
- Repairing the traumatized, injured, and aging brain.
This unique combination of science and nutritional wisdom allows you
to custom-design Mind, Mood, and Food healing programs for yourself and
for your patients, clients, and families. This seminar is created by the
Center for Mind-Body Medicine, sponsor of Food As Medicine, the leading professional nutrition training program in the United States.
Other Health-Care Professionals Statement
Other health-care professionals who participate in this CME activity
may submit their Statements of Attendance to their appropriate
accrediting organizations or state boards for consideration of credit.
The participant is responsible for determining whether this activity
meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education.
« Go to Upcoming Event List