Contact information for the CEU provider: 910-833-8036 email@example.com http://www.qigongawareness.com/
This Medical Qigong Intensive for The Peaceful Warrior will be taught by Medical Qigong Master Healer David J. Coon, the author of Qigong for Beginners: Your Path to Greater Health and Vitality. This will be a very in-depth course regarding both deeply energetic and esoteric healing. This course is designed for healers. If you identify yourself in any way as a healer this class is for you.
In this particular Medical Qigong Intensive participants will be learning to tap into and work with a person’s connection to their soul and their soul to the divine. By helping individuals to make that connection profound energy and profound healing can take place even across to the other side of the globe.
Medical Qigong Exercises and Treatment Techniques will be taught to the participants along with the attitudes of a Peaceful Warrior. In the context of this course a Peaceful Warrior is someone who chooses peace above everything else yet is willing to stand their ground to defend themselves and others from unwanted energies and influences – peacefully but proactively. Powerfully but not passively. Quietly, secretly, subtly and simultaneously very effectively.
Medical Qigong for the Peaceful Warrior is a program for healing practitioners who want to take their healing practices and their lives to a higher level. Subtle secret practices of the ancient art of Medical Qigong will be given for protecting the healing professional physically, energetically and psychically.
· Learn an ancient secret practice of One-mindedness that has been used by secret schools for more than several thousand years – which protects you from other people’s energy and psychic influence. Stories will be shared regarding how this same technique can be also used in a variety of other ways to achieve profound signs of the dissolving of outer conflict and the rising signs of healing and peace.
· Along with this One-mindedness technique the instructor will discuss the techniques similarities and differences to the Hawaiian practices of Ho’oponoponu and the Buddhist practices of Metta Meditation.
· Learn seven potent Qigong exercises to increase energy and connect you to the Divine.
· Learn Three Medical Qigong Healing Techniques to bring healing to yourself and your clients.
· Learn one Medical Qigong Ascension Meditation that will allow you to connect to divine energies.
QIGONG AWARENESS INTENSIVE CERTIFIED THROUGH:
APPROVED CERTIFYING BOARDS:
15 CEU Units for Acupuncturists & Massage Therapists:
· NCCAOM – National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine – NCCAOM Provider #507
· CA Acupuncture Board – California Acupuncture Board – CA Provider #1156
· NCALB – North Carolina Approved for Acupuncture through NCCAOM reciprocity
· CE Broker – Florida & Georgia Acupuncture Board
· CE Broker – Florida Massage Board
· Florida Board of Massage Therapy – CE Broker #50-18015
· Florida Board of Acupuncture – CE Broker #50-18015
· NC, SC, CA, IL, NJ, ND, Approved for Massage Therapy through NCCAOM**
*NCCAOM is the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. We here at Qigong Awareness offer 15 PDA Points approved by NCCAOM in Core Competency in the AOM-BIO Category. This is the main area for continuing education requirements, each four-year renewal period, by the NCCAOM.
**Massage Therapists! Depending on which state you reside in the NCCAOM approval actually gives many states approval for their Massage License Renewal. Check with your local state Massage Licensing Board for reciprocity with NCCAOM.
Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Qigong Instructors, Yoga Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Reiki Practitioners, other professionals and lay people are welcome to attend. No prerequisites needed. REGISTRATION FEES Seminar Fee: $525 Early Bird Rate: Only $495 if pre-paid 1 month prior.
Refund Policy : No Refunds. No Exceptions. One Time Transfers Only. A transfer may be allowed in the case of emergency at President’s Discretion if there is another course available with at least 48 hours notice. There is a $50 transfer fee for all approved transfers. Approved transfers must be completed within 1 year. Contact information for the CEU provider: 910-833-8036 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.qigongawareness.com/