An in-depth discussion of the:
Heart-Shen (The Spirit-Mind)
Lung-Po (The Physical Soul)
Spleen-Yi (The Soul of Thought)
Liver-Hun (The Heavenly Soul)
and Kidney-Zhi (The Soul of Willpower)
Covering their relationship to emotional disorders in general,
and specifically to the many variations of anxiety and depression.
This seminar includes:
1. A review of historical references.
2. A thorough discussion of the modern understanding of these souls.
3. A comprehensive and detailed analysis of the pathophysiology of each pattern.
4. A full review of potential etiologies.
5. Comprehensive herbal treatment strategies, formulas, and their modifications.
6. Classical and modern acupuncture treatments and techniques.
7. Lifestyle changes to improve or cure each organ-soul pathology.