Best Acupuncture is seeking a full-time Acupuncturist to join our growing team!
Acupuncture is a well established and respected acupuncture practice located in the beautiful, lakeside town of Cornelius, North Carolina; just twenty minutes north of Charlotte.
At Best Acupuncture, we take the natural approach to healthcare, and our focus is to determine and treat the root cause of illness rather than treating just the symptoms. Each patient is viewed as an individual whose well-being is affected by lifestyle, nutrition, emotions, attitude, environment and more. Our patients’ healthcare needs are as unique as their fingerprints.
We believe that combining Traditional Chinese Medicine with other modalities of healthcare, along with a strong emphasis on Chinese herbs and nutrition, allow our patients to better achieve optimum health.
We encourage the formation of a personalized, respectful and trusted long-term healing relationship. Our acupuncturists are highly skilled in the art and science of healing, and believe in empowering each patient with knowledge and confidence.
We are seeking to employ a full-time acupuncturist to join our growing practice. The ideal candidate is:
• Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
• Graduate of an accredited acupuncture school
• Evidence of Malpractice/Liability Insurance
• Open to mentorship and guidance from an experienced practitioner
• Embodies a sensitive and compassionate approach to their practice
• A team player who makes meaningful contributions in a collaborative team environment
• Self-motivated and driven to contribute to the growth of Best Acupuncture
• Thrives in a fast paced, high-volume practice
Best Acupuncture offers:
• Base salary with a structured incentive program
• Productive, positive and team-centered environment
• Full support/administrative staff
• Covered overhead costs to include advertising and clinical supplies
To learn more about Best Acupuncture visit us at www.bestacupuncture.com. Qualified candidates should forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.