The 10th World Congress of Chinese Medicine
9/21/2013 to 9/22/2013
September 21st - 22nd, 2013
Hyatt Regency Hotel
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, California 95054
Online registration is closed.
The NFCTCMO and the AAAOM invite our colleagues and friends from around the world to come to this grand event to celebrate the international growth of Chinese medicine, to chat and share your experiences in developing Chinese medicine in your country, your achievements in legislation, education, clinical practice, research science, etc., and to discuss and plan future strategies together for propelling Chinese medicine into mainstream health care!
For event details, visit www.2013wccm.com
Some topics covered:
Clinical practice and research on the theories of Chinese Medicine
- Research developments on theories of the Classics of Chinese Medicine.
- Research on clinical experiences in practices of Chinese Medicine
- Introductions of clinical experiences of senior Master Practitioners of Chinese Medicine.
- Understanding and promotion of characteristic therapies of Chinese Medicine.
- Clinical and theory research on all departments of Chinese Medicine.
- Status of application of the standardized terminology for Chinese Medicine.
- Research on improving the quality of life and disease prevention, promoting wellness and fitness through cooperation of Eastern and Western Medicine.
- Research on health and longevity in Geriatric medicine.
Clinical practice and research on theories of Chinese Pharmacology and Acupuncture
- Research developments on Chinese herbal formulas.
- Innovations and methodologies in applications of Chinese herbal medicine in clinical practice.
- Research on formulations of Chinese herbal formulas in clinical practice.
- Developments on research of Acupuncture and meridian theories.
- Understanding of the research on clinical practice of Acupuncture
- Introduction of clinical experiences on specialty needling methods.
- Research on the cooperation of acupuncture with Chinese herbal medicine.
Methodology on Scientific Research and Chinese Medicine education.
- Innovations and developments in the research methodology for clinical practice of Chinese medicine.
- Research on the system for evaluation of clinical efficacy in the practice of Chinese Medicine.
- Research on the current status and the standardization of Chinese medicine education.
- Research on the trends of Chinese medicine education in different countries.
- Research on the current status in the promotion and resistance in establishing doctoral degree for Chinese medicine education in Western countries.
- Research and future prospects of the professional advancement of Chinese medicine in Western countries.
Research on legislations and legalization of Chinese Medicine
- Current status and future prospect s of Chinese medicine in the world.
- Research on the promotion of co-operation and collaboration of Eastern and Western Medicine to serve the health of the people.
- Research on methodology to promote the entrance of Chinese medicine into local health care systems.
- Research on methodology to internationalize Chinese medicine.
« Go to Upcoming Event List