The 10th World Congress of Chinese Medicine
9/21/2013 to 9/22/2013
September 21st - 22nd, 2013
Hyatt Regency Hotel
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, California 95054
Clinical practice and research on the theories of Chinese Medicine
- Research developments on theories of the Classics of Chinese Medicine.
- Research on clinical experiences in practices of Chinese Medicine
- Introductions of clinical experiences of senior Master Practitioners of Chinese Medicine.
- Understanding and promotion of characteristic therapies of Chinese Medicine.
- Clinical and theory research on all departments of Chinese Medicine.
- Status of application of the standardized terminology for Chinese Medicine.
- Research on improving the quality of life and disease prevention, promoting wellness and fitness through cooperation of Eastern and Western Medicine.
- Research on health and longevity in Geriatric medicine.
Clinical practice and research on theories of Chinese Pharmacology and Acupuncture
- Research developments on Chinese herbal formulas.
- Innovations and methodologies in applications of Chinese herbal medicine in clinical practice.
- Research on formulations of Chinese herbal formulas in clinical practice.
- Developments on research of Acupuncture and meridian theories.
- Understanding of the research on clinical practice of Acupuncture
- Introduction of clinical experiences on specialty needling methods.
- Research on the cooperation of acupuncture with Chinese herbal medicine.
Methodology on Scientific Research and Chinese Medicine education.
- Innovations and developments in the research methodology for clinical practice of Chinese medicine.
- Research on the system for evaluation of clinical efficacy in the practice of Chinese Medicine.
- Research on the current status and the standardization of Chinese medicine education.
- Research on the trends of Chinese medicine education in different countries.
- Research on the current status in the promotion and resistance in establishing doctoral degree for Chinese medicine education in Western countries.
- Research and future prospects of the professional advancement of Chinese medicine in Western countries.
Research on legislations and legalization of Chinese Medicine
- Current status and future prospect s of Chinese medicine in the world.
- Research on the promotion of co-operation and collaboration of Eastern and Western Medicine to serve the health of the people.
- Research on methodology to promote the entrance of Chinese medicine into local health care systems.
- Research on methodology to internationalize Chinese medicine.
« Go to Upcoming Event List