American TCM Congress is a national clinical education forum and annual meeting of the American TCM Association (ATCMA), and the TCM American Alumni Association (TCMAAA). This year’s meeting will take place in Washington DC on September 16-17, 2017, with many renowned TCM professionals from China and US. At this conference, attendees will be able to attend many advanced lectures, seminars, and, most importantly, to observe live demonstrations of a variety of needling techniques by world-renowned professionals. Participants will earn 14 CEU credits issued by the conference.
This conference offers not only professional learning, but also opportunities to make new friends and connect with old friends. After the conference, sightseeing opportunities in the nation’s capital will be available: The White House, Capitol Hill, National Museums, and many other local and historical sites. Do not miss this great opportunity and register with us early.
The 3rd American TCM Congress & 2017 ATCMA/TCMAAA Annual Meeting
- Organizer: ATCMA/TCMAAA
American Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
US Center for Chinese Medicine (BUCM)
Anhui University of Chinese Medicine American Alumni Association
III. Meeting Location, Dates and Time
This Congress will take place in Washington DC in September 16th-17th, 2017.
- Meeting Location:
Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center
7901 Tysons One Pl, Tysons, VA 22102
Tel: 1-800-233-1234 (code: ATCMA) or 1-703-893-1234
2. Date and Time: September 16-17, 2017
September 16th, 2017
Morning Sections: 8: 00 am-9: 00 am - Registration
9: 00 am-10: 00 am - Keynote Speaker/Opening Remarks
10: 00 am-12: 00 pm - Theme Lectures & seminars
Lunch Hour: 12: 00 pm-1: 00 pm
Afternoon Sections: 1: 00 pm-5: 00 pm - Variety of special needling technique lectures and demonstrations
September 17th, 2017
Morning Sections: 8: 00 am-12: 00 pm - Variety of special needling technique lectures and demonstrations
Lunch Hour: 12: 00 pm-1: 00 pm
Afternoon: 1: 00 pm-5: 00 pm - Variety of special needling technique lectures and demonstrations
IV. Congress Theme
This Congress is a US-China scientific research forum, as well as a US-China educational forum. The highlight of the conference is the demonstration of a wide range of Special Acupuncture Techniques. In this conference, the demonstration of a variety of special needling techniques by outstanding acupuncture experts will broaden the views of attendees and will promote future research and exploration into acupuncture. There will be opportunities for interested individuals with the same interests to learn from each other and find master teachers. There will also be opportunities for business cooperation. Interested parties can find business partners and sign contracts for cooperation. This will promote the future development of Chinese Medicine.
The Congress venue also provides the opportunity to convene the TCMAAA / ATCMA Council, and a joint meeting of the professional committee and the executive department. There will also be a conference report including the outstanding papers and discussion exchanges at the conference.
V. Call for Paper and Paper Requirements
1. Scope of Paper Topics: Papers related to traditional Chinese medicine education, research, clinical experience, health, integration of traditional Chinese and western medicine, traditional Chinese medicine legislation are all welcome; papers on subjects related to the themes of the Conference are preferred for compilation into the conference report (1. Forum on scientific research and education between the United States and Chinese; 2. Specialized acupuncture techniques).
2. Paper Requirements:
- Front page should include the followings: paper title, author's name, address and 300 word abstracts in Chinese or English.
- Word document format.
- Attach and email paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Use “annual meeting papers-author name" as the subject of email, and include author's name, mailing address, and telephone number in message content.
- Deadline: submitted by July 1, 2017
Anyone who is engaged in traditional Chinese medicine, including working in education, research, clinical applications, health, medical equipment providers, Chinese herbal medicine suppliers, other professional experts and scholars, can participate as long as they pay the conference fees.
If you are an international participant who needs an invitation letter for visa application, please specify your requirements for an invitation letter at the time of registration. Also please provide contact information and WeChat address. Once the registration fee and invitation letter request are received, we will contact you.
VII. Fee and Payment Methods
1. Registration fee:
· Value Discount through April 30
Members: $ 380/2 days, $ 200/day
Non-member: $ 400/2 days, $ 220/day
· Discount price through the end of June
Member: $ 430/2 days, $ 230/day
Non-members: $ 450/2 days, $ 250/1 day
· Normal Attendance Fee after July 1st:
Members: $ 480/2 days, $ 280/day
Non-member: $ 500/2 days, $ 300/day
Note: If you are already member of ATCMA, please be sure to log in and register as an ATCMA member for this meeting, so that you can receive the ATCMA discount price. Attendees who need CEU credits should enter their acupuncture license numbers.
2) Exhibitor Fee:
The exhibitor fee for medical equipment providers and Chinese herbal medicine suppliers: $ 980.00. Discount price ends on 05/30/2017: $800.00. Price for advertisers who have signed contracts on ATCMA website and WeChat: $ 700.00.
2. Payment Method:
1. Money Wiring Transfer：
· Beneficiary’s Name: America TCM Association
· Beneficiary’s Address: 10333 Seminole Blvd., Suite 5, Largo, Florida 33778 USALink: https://Washington.org
XI. Steering and Working Group for the Congress
- Steering Group Members: Haihe Tian, Hui Wei, Ying Fan, Ming Jin, Deguang He, Jipu Wen, Guanhu Yang, Chong He, Wei Liu, Changzhen Gong, Suhong Xiao, Hui Ouyang, Angus Simmons etc.
- 2. Working Group Members: Haihe Tian, Hui Wei, Ying Fan, Jipu Wen, Zhuying Huang, Ning Wang, Scott Si Zhe Lin, Chengchao Yin, Jihong Ding, Wenying Lin, Yarong Wang, Jian Sun, Jian Shu, Deguang He, Guixiang Che, Yiqian Shen, Zhanxiang Wang, Bo Ji, Chong He, Gongchang Zhen, Weiying Zhang, Yanping Gu, Yongping Chen, etc.